Noise Mitigation & Acoustical Services
With over 30 years combined experience in noise consultation and strategic noise mitigation services, our extensive knowledge in the industry allows us to help you find a cost-effective solution specific to your project and needs.
We offer state-of-the-art, web-based 24-Hr sound monitoring, noise impact & prediction modeling services, as well as an extensive catalog of premium quality, professionally fabricated sound-reduction wraps and structures.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Ambient Sound Level Surveys (Background Sound Level ex: wind, water, traffic)
- Operational, Frequency and Compressor Sound Level Surveys
- Compliance Verification Surveys (tailored to regional compliance specifications)
- Noise Management Plans
- Noise Impact and Prediction Models
- On-Line Noise Monitoring – View the Real-Time sound levels and listen to audio at the drill site from the computer. This technology allows us to notify the client and resolve the issue quickly.
Example of our sound mitigation
We implement the most advanced acoustical measurement technology available and our products are manufactured with high grade materials offering outstanding acoustical ratings.
We offer a proactive vs. reactive approach to the increasing environmental noise regulations.
Example of a mitigated noise impact model on the right.
(The Acoustical Barrier is labeled in red.)
3208 FM 920
Weatherford, TX 76088
2275 Highway 137
Stanton, TX 79782
447 Ganzter Ridge Rd.
Triadelphia, WV 26059
623 E 18th Street
Greeley, CO 80631